Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Ahhh, staycation!


Shortly after my Vegas trip earlier this month, I had a much-needed staycation with my family at Turtle Bay Resort. We brought along three of Nicki’s girlfriends to make it more of a celebration.

Turtle Bay is one of my favorite places and we love staying in the cottages. They’ve got great rooms and a huge lawn with hammocks in front and obviously the bay, where you see turtles coming up to play in the shore break.


So many activities from horseback riding to surf lessons and fun in the sun on the beach and in the pool!


We had a wonderful, relaxing, fun time full of adventure. Next time I need to chill, I’ll be back!


I haven’t forgotten about highlights from Las Vegas Market—that’s coming up next!


1 comments:

i loved Resorts i hope you guys so fun .. i wish could be there


Message Stock | Share SMS Messages On Facebook www.messagestock.com is a stock of Text Sms and can Share SMS Messages On Facebook, Birthday Greetings, Funny, Romantic, Condolence, Patriotic, Christmas, Ramadhan, Eid and almost all Occasional